SPECIFICATIONS FROM CLIENT
– Attributes to communicate:
#1 – Connection between horse and child
#2 – Healing and freedom from past – taking the reins of their healing
#3 – Comfort and safety
– Target Audience:
1. Business professionals (individuals, corporate) for donations.
2. Non-profit organizations that support children in need (group homes, social services) Those that have a love for helping children. Child-advocates.
3. Equine professionals, animal lovers, people who spend their lives around horses.
4. Volunteers, Christians, those who have a heart for children and horses.
All are in Raleigh.
– Color Preferences:
Earth tones like red, brown, blue and purple.
– Additional Information:
- Client Hope Reins of Raleigh
- Date July 10, 2010
- Tags Branding, Ilustrative
- URL View Project